ABOUT SPIRULINA EXTRACT
Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. In fact, this blue-green micro-algae is partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere. Spirulina is the world’s first SuperFoods, and one of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth.
Spirulina has between 55 and 70% protein (more than beef, chicken and soybeans) 8 essential and 10 non-essential amino acids, as well as high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), beta-carotene, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, vitamin B12, iron, calcium, phosphorus, nucleic acids RNA & DNA, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin, a pigment-proten complex that is found only in blue-green algae.
The high concentration of protein and iron also makes it ideal during pregnancy, after surgery, or anytime the immune system needs a boost.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA?
Spirulina is also a natural appetite suppressant, and it helps to improve the body’s digestive system. It also has very powerful antioxidant properties and it helps to balance the body’s pH, thereby reducing inflammation throughout the body in a safe and chemical-free way.
- Energy Booster
- Chronic fatigue
- Improve Immune System
- Exceptional Support for Heart, Liver and Kidneys
- Natural Detoxifier
- Weight loss
- General dietary supplement
- The list goes on……………………….
WHAT ABOUT MORINGA?
Moringa, sometimes described as the “miracle tree,” “drumstick tree,” or “horseradish tree,” has small, rounded leaves that are packed with an incredible amount of nutrition: protein, calcium, beta carotene, vitamin C, potassium.. you name it, moringa’s got it. No wonder it’s been used medicinally (and as a food source) for at least 4,000 years.
A Rich Nutritional Profile
Moringa leaves are loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, and more. One hundred grams of dry moringa leaf contains:
- 9 times the protein of yogurt
- 10 times the vitamin A of carrots
- 15 times the potassium of bananas
- 17 times the calcium of milk
- 12 times the vitamin C of oranges
- 25 times the iron of spinach
Lower Blood Sugar Levels
Moringa appears to have anti-diabetic effects, likely due to beneficial plant compounds contained in the leaves, including isothiocyanates. One study found women who took seven grams of moringa leaf powder daily for three months reduced their fasting blood sugar levels by 13.5 percent.
Separate research revealed that adding 50 grams of moringa leaves to a meal reduced the rise in blood sugar by 21 percent among diabetic patients.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Protect against Arsenic Toxicity
FEATURES + BENEFITS:
- 1000’s of satisfied customers
- Direct from the manufacturer so you save MONEY
- USA FDA and FSSAI Registered Company
- USA formulated and manufactured in USA and INDIA
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility under good manufacturing practices (GMP) so you can TRUST what’s on the label is in the bottle.