Sars Avataar – Better Breather
Soothing Acute Respiratory Symptoms
- It has been proven to possess various pharmacological activities like antifungal, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antinociceptive, cytotoxic, hypolipidemic, antihypertensive, antispasmodic, broncho-dilating actions, antilithiasis, diuretic, abortifacient, antitussive, nematicidal, anthelmintic and antifilarial.
- Additionally provides instant relief from all cold symptoms.
- Blend of natural ingredients like natural herbs and essential oils acting as Nasal Decongestant Inhalant
- It provides relief to all symptoms of cold and provides instant relief to blockage in nose and lungs.
How SARS AVATAAR NASAL DECONGESTANT INHALER works
Upon inhaling these actives, it directly acts on the lining of nasal passages to ease breathing and help relieve a stuffy nose caused by colds, flu or allergic reactions. It is suitable for children 6 years and older.
Method to use
For Nasal Inhalation Adults and children over 6 years: Better Lungs – Inhaler is used by inserting the inhaler into each nostril, holding the other nostril closed and inhaling deeply. It can be used as frequently as needed. Do not use Better Lungs-inhaler; if you are allergic to any of its ingredients or after the expiry date. Not recommended for children below 6 years. If your symptoms persist, worsen or if you notice any unexpected side effects, consult your doctor. Do not store above 25°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Description of ingredients:
- Trachyspermum ammi: it has been proven to possess various pharmacological activities like antifungal, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antinociceptive, cytotoxic, hypolipidemic, antihypertensive, antispasmodic, broncho-dilating actions, antilithiasis, diuretic, abortifacient, antitussive, nematicidal, anthelmintic and antifilarial agent.
- Camphor: Camphor exhibits a number of biological properties such as insecticidal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anticoccidial, anti-nociceptive, anticancer and antitussive activities, in addition to its use as a skin penetration enhancer.
- Eucalyptus: Acts as analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic remedies for the symptoms of respiratory infections, such as cold, flu, and sinus congestion.
Active ingredients: Oils of Trachyspermum ammi(150mg),Camphor(150mg), Eucalyptus(50mg), Menthol (50mg),Benzoin(100mg).
Purpose: Nasal decongestant inhaler– Soothing Acute Respiratory Symptoms
Use for temporary relief of nasal congestion due to:
- the common cold
- hay fever or upper respiratory allergies
Warnings: When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms persist
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over – 2 inhalations in each nostril
Children 6 to under 12 years of age(with adult supervision) – 1 inhalation in each nostril
Children under 6 years of age – Ask a doctor
Children under 2 years of age – Do not use
Do Not use if printed band is broken or missing
*This Statement has not been evaluated by the Food and drug administration This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.